The TTP223 Touch Key Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223) capacitive touch switch module. A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption. When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
The TTP223 is a touch pad detector IC replicating a single tactile button. This touch detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. This versatile small sensor board is user configurable with on-board shorting pads as activated Low or High, momentary or latching output to suit for various control requirements. This touching detection module is designed for replacing traditional mechanical button switch with diverse pad size with no wear and tear problem of mechanical switches.
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option (SLRFTB pin)
- Stable touching detection of human body for replacing traditional direct switch key
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option (LPMB pin)
- Provides direct mode toggle mode by pad option (TOG pin)
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option (AHLB pin)
- Have the maximum on time 100 sec by pad option (MOTB pin)
- Have external power on reset pin (RST pin)
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled
- Auto calibration
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched
Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short)
- AB=00: No-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=01: Self-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=10: No-lock Low TTL level output;
- AB=11: Self-lock Low TTL level output;