TP4056 USB C-Type Battery Charging Module with Protection
- Input interface: Type-c USB.
- Battery overcharge lifting voltage: 4.00 V
- Battery: over-current protection current 3 A
- Maximum charging current output: 1000 ma
- Light state: no load the light not bright, red light for recharging, is full of green light.
TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Type C with Current Protection is a tiny module, perfect for charging single cell 3.7V 1 Ah or higher lithium-ion (Li-Ion) cells such as 16550s that don’t have their own protection circuit. Based on the TP4056 charger IC and DW01 battery protection IC this module will offer 1A charge current then cut off when finished.
Furthermore, when the battery voltage drops below 2.4V the protection IC will switch the load off to protect the cell from running at too low of a voltage – and also protects against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection (it will usually destroy itself instead of the battery) however please check you have it connected correctly the first time.
Using the module:
- Connect Type C cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on the right-hand side of the module.
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, the green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Over-Current Protection (A)||3|
|Under-Voltage Protection (V)||2.5|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|