Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip compatible with Arduino (Unsoldered)
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Purchase 5 item discount 10%
- Purchase 10 item discount 15%
The Arduino Nano is the small and compact breadboard compatible version of the Arduino UNO. It has the same Atmega328 microcontroller of the UNO with most of its features. It is great when building Arduino projects on a breadboard and allows easier prototyping compared to the UNO.
Note: The USB Mini cable to program the Nano is not included with this board.
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. It is easy to use even for beginners. Hugely popular, you will find numerous tutorials and projects to help you get started and build your favorite electronics project.
The Arduino Nano V3.0 is the latest version with an improved USB interface chip. Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and other actuators. The microcontroller on the board is programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring) and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing). Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with software running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, Max/MSP).
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory:32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM:2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM:1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed:16 MHz
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Input Voltage (V)||7 to 12|
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Analog I/O Pins||8|
|DC Current per I/O Pin (mA)||40|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|PCB Size ( L x W ) mm||43 x 18|
|Shipment Weight||0.105 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 5 × 3 cm|