LM317 DC-DC converter is an electronic circuit for converting a DC source voltage from one level to a lower level. This module is important in some portable electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops, which are primarily supplied by power from batteries. The step-down voltage can be easily adjusted and is, therefore, more efficient than using multiple batteries to achieve the same thing.
- Voltage input: 4.2V ~ 40V
- Operating temperature: 0 DegC ~ 125 DegC
- Characteristic frequency: 100MHz.
- Input method: Vin input is level, GND input is negative
- Output: Vout output positive stage, GND output negativ