ISD1820 Recording Module Voice Board With On Board Mic and Loud Speaker. The ISD1820 Recording Module Voice Board is the real easy way to add Voice Recording (and Playback) to your project. The Module can be operated directly by using the 3 Push-Buttons or with every microcontroller (ex. Arduino).
A microphone is implemented directly on the board, and you can connect any 8 Ohm Speaker. Your recordings are saved even without power due to the non-volatile storage on the ISD1820.
This module uses the ISD1820 voice record and playback IC to record a single voice message of up to 10 seconds in length. The recorded message is stored in its specialized analog flash memory that will keep the message stored even when power is removed.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
- Available single-chip control.
- This module can directly drive a small speaker 8 ohms 0.5W.
- Audio recording control mode: the key to control or microcontroller, IO has drawn the line of control.