DS3231 Clock Module Real Time Clock Module IIC RTC Module for Arduino Without Battery
- 1 Hz output pin SQW.
- 32 KHz output pin 32K.
- Voltage Supply: 2.2 V ~ 5.5 V (for RTC).
- Time Format: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr).
- Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
- DS 3231 based RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Purchase 5 item discount 10%
- Purchase 10 item discount 15%
DS3231 RTC is a Precise Real-Time Clock Module with 32Kbit EEPROM and a built-in 10-bit temperature sensor having a resolution of 0.25C.
The DS3231 RTC module Precise Real-Time Clock Module is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when the main power to the device is interrupted.
The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The ds3231 Arduino is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output.
- Register for Aging Trim.
- DS 3231 RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Configurable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on PCB (A0, A1, A2).
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal.
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping.
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2.7 ~ 5.5|
|Voltage Supply for RTC||2.2 V ~ 5.5 V|
|Accuracy||±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C. ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.|
|Battery Holder||2032 Coin Battery.|
|I2C interface||Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface.|
|EEPROM||AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.|
|Time and Date Format||Time: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr). Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Digital Temp Sensor Output||10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy and 0.25C resolution.|