The perseids 2 Wheel Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit is designed as educational learning kit for beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about Robotics & Can extend electronics system like Raspberry Pi, or Arduino etc. With system and other devices, the car chassis can perform functions of tracing, obstacle avoidance, distance testing, speed testing, or wireless remote control.
- Simple mechanical structure, it is easy to install.
- Smart robot car with code disk, ideal for DIY.
- Use for educational learning, smart robot car competition, and entertainment.
- Can be used for distance measurement, velocity.
- This car is the tachometer encoder.
- Can use with other devices to realize function of tracing, obstacle avoidance, distance testing, speed testing, wireless remote control.
- Carry two DC gear motors. Motor reduction ratio is 1:48 (at 3V)
- Made of premium environment-friendly materials
Insert the fastener into hte chassis after tearing off the yellow protection wrap of the chassis,the fastener and the code wheel
Install the code wheel and fix the motor to the chassis .(Attention,the copper sheet of the leading wire of the motor should face outward,the same side of the wheel)
Fix the motor to the chassis ,then insert and tighten the screws.
Insert the screws and fix the battery container.
Insert the spacer and tighten the 8 screws to fix the hammer caster.Hold tight and insert the motor(protection fastener) to the wheel .
Size: 20 x 10cm (L x W)
Wheel size: 6 x 2.7cm (Dia. x H)
Motor power supply is 3V ~ 6V.
Note: Motor power supply is 3V~6V. All the parameter above is tested without load.
This car is the tachometer encoder.
Come with a 4 AA battery box (batteries not included).
Tip: The car Chassis is transparent, you need to tear out protective paper.
1 x Car chassis
2 x Gear motor (1:48)
2 x Car tire
2 x Speed encoder
4 x Fastener
1 x Universal wheel
1 x Battery box(batteries not included)
All necessary screw and nut.
Note: The kit does not include any module, please purchase in needs.