ACS712 Current Sensor Module – 30A can sense upto 30A of current flow. Sensing and controlling the current flow is a fundamental requirement in wide variety of applications, which includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
ACS712 Current Sensor Module – 30A is based on ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 30A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port of a microcontroller or an Arduino.
- The low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage