0.96 I2C OLED Display is an OLED monochrome 128×64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. It is perfect when you need an ultra-small display. Compared to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption. It is compatible with any 3.3V-5V microcontroller, such as Arduino.
- No need of the backlight
- The display is self-illuminating
- Power requirement is low
- They are offering the large viewing angle
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Factory configured for SPI protocol (can easily change to IIC)
- Better performance characteristics than traditional LCD and LED displays.
- Only Need 2 I/O Port Control